Monday 27 January 2014

Only a month since Christmas...

I can't believe Christmas was only a month ago... seems ages ago since we had all the family round. We had a real push to get a few rooms done in the house - particularly the bedroom as until then the wardrobes had been in the dining room. You don't really want to be sitting eating your mince pies surrounded by socks and shoes. 
Anyway enough drivel from me... the purpose of this post is to show the last few Christmas cards I made - which as always are for my family! My own cards are normally the ones completed about a day before the event!! Ill share a little secret too... some of these still weren't finished when I photographed them - as you will see many were missing the greetings as I couldn't decide who I was sending which card. 

The first two are images from Tiddly Inks coloured as always with Promarkers. 






The next three images are Some Odd Girl. The first I made for my other half who normally goes without due to my lack of organisation!






This next image is from a Polly Doodles CD Rom. I added a big red Merry Christmas underneath the twine but I forgot to photograph it before I sent it! 



The final two are from Bugaboo digital images. They have a great range and I loved this onesie - it went so well with my Doodlebug papers. 




So that's me up to date with Christmas!! From now on all relevant and current pictures!
Can't wait to share my latest Valentines cards with you.
Speak soon, Liz x

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what company the die is from on the first card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I think it's from cottage cuts - I don't keep the packaging and always promise to write it down but rarely do!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Just looked at CottageCutz and it is called Winter Wonderland Border.

    ReplyDelete