Sunday 25 January 2015

40 is the new 50 - so 40 is the new 30??

This time it is Louise who is turning 40! 
I really liked colouring this Stamping Bella image. Its the first time Ive coloured it with Promarkers even though I've had it for a while. Blue is not a usual colour for me to use but there was a challenge on the Stamping Bella blog with blues and golds which I thought was a lovely combination. 



So I used this challenge as inspiration for my card. I love the copper foiled paper from Pink Paisley and with the image - I didn't think it needed much more.

I added some blue gems and ribbon along with a little glitter on the dress but I kept it pretty simple really. The greeting is from Pebbles. I didn't add a "40th" to it as I thought the card looked quite special as it was... and do we Girls want to add attention to our age?! Although if 40 is the new 50, then really Louise is only turning 30!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow your interpertation is AMAZING love it to bits! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete