Sunday 15 February 2015

Stamping Bella Challenge and colour mapping

I made today's card for the latest Stamping Bella layout challenge. I love the stamped images - this one has been out for a bit but is new to me and this is the first time I've coloured it with Promarkers.


This is the Sketch that the challenge was to make a card based on.

The background papers are from Websters Pages - Beautiful Chic. Its is a really stunning collection so expect to see much more of them!  I added glaze to the bath to make it look like the old traditional enamel type - I also added some to the Champagne Glaze glass. I also added loads of Stickles glitter to the bubbles and on her leg to make it look wet and shiny.

I added green Doodlebug pearls and some Pink gem stones. The greeting is from Jillibean - Soup Labels and I raided my ribbon stash to find some matching the bath colour to tie it altogether.

The Promarker colours I used are  -
Bath - Burgundy & Maroon.
Hair - Vanilla, Pineapple Crush & Sleigh Bells
Bubbles - Carmine & Baby Pink
Cushion - Meadow Green, Apple Cider & Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment