Sunday 28 June 2015

My Heart Beats for you...

Hello -  as you read this I am actually away camping in the Lakes! Oh the power of Scheduled posts!

So here is this weeks showcase of a fab Dr Digi image called X-ray Raymond. He's a pretty new addition to the collection and I wanted to use him a bit different to a Get well card or something similar. I think he works well as a "Manly" Valentines or just a note to the other half to tell him he's still got it!


I used a Die-namics zig zag die to cut some Doodlebug lime green glitter paper- I thought they looked like a hospital monitor so attached them to some Bazzill card stock which has a matt & gloss stripe finish. I printed and coloured X-Ray Raymond with promarkers and used a silver pen to highlight the bits that should be metal. I mounted him on some Peacock glitter card - also from Doodlebug and I used a corner rounder on both. I added a Hobbycraft heart sticker to the x-ray and also in the wording rather than spelling out "heart". The letters are stickers from Doodlebug that I would be lost without - I use them on virtually everything!

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice.
Gown -Turquoise & Marine.
Eyes - Cloud Blue
X-Ray - Ice Greys
Machines - Blue Greys (flex) 
I used red along with Lime Green and Pear Green to accent the machines.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Simply Papercrafts - 7 ATG.
Crafts Galore - ATG.
Freshly Brewed Challenge - ATG
Inspiration Destination - ATG
Craft your passion - ATG

Thats All for now folks - Heres hoping we've had a dry weekend and I'm not suffering Hyperthermia!
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. What a great twist of theme for this image. Love the layout and fab colouring.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute creation. Love the image and the bright colours you used. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.

    Lynn, IDCB Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete