Friday 31 July 2015

Harry Potter

There is a new challenge today at I Love Promarkers and the theme is to use More than 3 Layers. 
I have had this image from Tiddly Inks but never quite known what to use it for, but then I was asked to make a birthday card for a young Lady called Jade who is turning 13yrs. She loves Harry Potter and this Wizard and Wizardette digi was perfect to put together to be the three famous characters. The card is from her brother so it couldn't be too mushy or girlie. I hope this is the exact balance with a bit of pink and glitter.



The background is from Mambi Paper which is lovely with a green foil effect and I die cut the Banner using a Die-namics Die cut from Simple Stories DIY Boutique range. I added the Black gem swirls which are from Hobbycraft and some Cosmic Shimmer and glaze to the 
Letters are from Doodlebug and The green glitter card is also from Doodlebug. The Enamel dots are ones I made myself by melting Perle beads. (This was so easy to do - just google it!)
I got the big glittery resin owl from Ebay - Im not sure what make he is but he is fab!!


The promarkers and Flexmarkers I used are -
Scarves - Red Sweater, Burgandy & Mustard & Sleigh Bells.
Cloaks & shoes - Cool greys.
Trousers  - Warm Greys
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Harry's Hair - Warm Greys and Umber
Hermione's Hair - Sandstone, Cappucino, Cocoa & Henna
Ron's Hair -  Spice, Burnt Orange,

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -/craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - ATG
CCEE Stampers - Harry Potter.
Creative card Crew - Banner / flag 

All from me for now,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Lovely colours and great colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete