Thursday 7 April 2016

All Dressed Up New Releases.

Evening all - Today is new release day at All Dressed up Stamps- I love these days (Its just a shame life is a bit manic at the mo to give me a minute to enjoy them properly!! )
I have used All dressed up - Dreaming of Summer  and it was a privileged to play with this image before it was released. Pop over to the All dressed up blog to see the other three stunning new releases. (Can't wait to colour Smile its your Birthday!)



I cut a base from Crate paper patterned paper called Notes and things and mounted this onto Mint satin card from Create and craft. I glued some lace ribbon around the base card and then some Pale Pink Ribbon along with thin Gold edge cerise ribbon which I used to tie and bow and stuck to the greeting tag which is from Craftworks Card.

I die cut the image using my new Lawn fawn inside out stitched frames and mounted it on to more die cut mint card. A Butterfly was punched from Mint satin using a Woodware punch and I used a trail of yellow gems to link this to several paper flowers and stamen from The Ribbon Girl


I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice with baby pink cheeks.
Hair - Vanilla, Pineapple crush, Mustard, Sleigh Bells & Raw Sienna.
Butterflies - Maroon & Baby pink, Polar blue.
Leaves & Dress - Pastel Green & Honeydew

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Cardz 4 Galz - Springtime
In the pink - Dies & Punches
Crafty Creations  - For a young girl.
Freshly Brewed designs - Ribbon or twine.
Crafty Sentiments - lace and or pearls. 
Digi Chooseday - Atg 
Lemon Shortbread - ATG 


All for now and fingers crossed next week give me a little more time to catch up with myself!
Liz (:(|)x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and pretty embellies!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and layout
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!! Such a sweet image and beautiful colouring....I love it. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge and have a very nice weekend, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - love the design paper and cute little image. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Liz!
    love the colors and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and pretty paper and trimmings, thank you for sharing it with us at Cardz4Galz, hope to see you next time..

    Hugs Babs DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and I love the way you colored her -- especially her hair. Wonderful! Thanks for joining our Pearls &/or lace challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete