Thursday 16 June 2016

Pretty Little Sailor

Good morning - Yesterday saw the start of a new Challenge at The Paper Shelter 
and I have chosen an image called Pretty Little Sailor. The theme is RIBBON & BUTTONS. You can win a great Voucher to spend at the shop and there is so much choice!

I have used paper from Doodlebug Anchors Aweigh for the stripes and turquoise sea scape paper. The blue cloud paper is from Project life Baby Boy collection. I used a Friskars cutter to cut the oval frame and same on red bazzill to mount the image on. I used a Lawn Fawn cloud die to cut the gold mirri to create the boarder.
I used a hole punch to tie ribbon in a knot around the card and also used some silicone to attach two gold buttons on to the flag shaped card base. I used a gold pen to replicate the buttons on her dress and also to add some detail to the ships wheel. I added a creating using Peel offs to say Birthday Wishes.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the Pretty Sailor -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft peach, Coral, Spice.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush, Mustard, Sleigh bells & Raw Sienna.
Wheel - Raw Sienna, Chestnut & Cinnamon.
Skirt - Red, Poppy & Ruby.
Scarf - Egyptian Blue.
Eyes - Powder Blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Crafting from the heart - ATG
Craft your passion - ATG 
Stamps& fun - Stripes.
Lacy Sunshine - ATG
The Ribbon Girls - ATG with ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you get your entries in to win that fab voucher to spend in The Paper Shelter shop. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the design and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, this is gorgeous. I love the red white and blue theme and your colouring is wonderful. I really like the way you have added that lovely ribbon too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete