Wednesday 1 June 2016

Wonder Woman or Super Woman?

Morning - things are back to normal now so full steam ahead with some new creations - its good to have the time back to colour!
So today is the start of the new challenge at I Love Promarkers and the theme is a creation inspired by a film or song. 
The sponsor providing one of the prizes is Digital Delights and I have used an image called Super Samantha  and it is inspired by the film Wonder Woman or was it Super Woman?? Either way I liked this image and ironically they made my other half dress up as Wonder Woman on his stag do! (Don't panic - I'll not subject you to those photographs!!!)


I liked the bold lines so I kept it simple and made the whole image into a shaped card. I printed the image out twice in the same size with one being postioned on a fully sheet of card so I could make the base card. i then coloured the second image with promarkers and cut around both shapes before sticking the coloured one on top of the base card. finally I added a little Yellow stickles to the star on her headband. I think she looks really striking!

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Hair - Rosewood, Auburn, Saddle Brown, Cinnamon & Tan.
Shoes - Cool Greys
Boots & top - Ruby & Poppy
Cuffs - Lemon, Canary & Gold.
Pants & Headband - Sky Blue, Royal Blue & Egyptian Blue. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you get your entries in to win the Challenge!
Liz (:(|)x



No comments:

Post a Comment