Sunday 24 July 2016

Beach Bum Bob

Afternoon -
I've had a crafty block this week  -  I just lost my mojo and didn't know what to do or put what where... So I went shopping!! And got a fab new summery cheery paper pad from Carta Bella called Beach Day and instantly knew I had to use this polaroid paper with Beach Bum Bob  from Dr Digi!


I didn't use much else on this card - the polaroid is from La De Dah which I got from Hobbycraft. I used some acetate within the frame to make the image look like a photograph and finally just cut some scrap black card in to triangles to give that old fashioned photograph look. 
Finally the Happy Birthday is a a sticker from Doodlebug. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers - 
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Hair & beard - Warm grey 5,4, 2 & 1
Coconut - Lemon, Mustard & Sleigh Bells
Hat - Lemon, Mustard, Gold & Bright orange.
Straw & Belt - Powder Blue, Sky blue & Egyptian blue. 
Top - Lime zest, Lime Green & Pear Green
Shorts & Bag - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Background sky - Aquamarine. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
Eclectic Ellapu -Lifes a beach


Hope you like him and maybe this post has provided you with a little inspiration... if only just to go shopping for this image!!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete