Sunday 9 October 2016

Retro bathtime with Dr Digi.

Morning - Here is today's creation using Bath Time Deirdery from Dr DIGI.
and I have gone a bit retro. I went with an advacado green bath tub like we had growing up and then to match I added some flying ducks... well birds were all I had!! I reckon our Deirdery would not get rid of anything that still worked - I don't think she is a slave to fashion!

In truth I have fell out of love with modern technology today as my digital harddrive is refusing to work so I can't access any of my digital images or photos or anything and I am pretty gutted ! I hope they can be retrieved so fingers crossed but luckily I had this image and a couple of others already printed.

  The papers are all from Tilda Summer Blues collection and I cut them all to slightly different lengths. I added the resin birds which I think I got from ebay sometime ago and used silicon to give them a firm stick to the base kraft card. I tied a length of pink satin twine from Hobbycraft around the side and added the image with 3d foam to stand out a little. 
I used a gold pen on the feet and tap and added some diamond stickles to the bubbles but you can't see that very well on this photo. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour our Deirdery - 
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice. 
Hair - Pink Mittens, Baby Pink and Pastel pink. 
Hat - Powder blue.
Duck - Lemon, Canary & sleigh bells. 
Bath, matt & pillow - fresh meadow, apple, green shoots, apple cider & moss.
Edge of matt - Prussian
Paper & pipes - Warm grey 1 & 2

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Hiding in my craft room - Use scraps.
Artbymiran - ATG

I hope you like my card - hopefully I will be back with more images soon - And don't forget over at the DR Digi facebook page there are new images being released almost every wednesday,
Thanks for reading,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Oh no I hope you get your images back - we seem to have lost last years holiday photos - nightmare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card sorry to here about your images Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete