Thursday 15 December 2016

Jingle all the way.

Afternoon Dressies! We have some beautiful inspiration for you at this Months All Dressed Up Challenge. We don't have themes for the Challenge - just ask that you use any All Dressed Up image and believe me you will struggle to pick one as they are all so lovely. I have used 3 Little Christmas Girls.

I covered my base card with Kraft and Gold paper from American Crafts and used the red foiled panel from Simple Stories Claus & co collection. I added some ric rac ribbon across the join and some red mirri die cut music notes.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Usual
Outfits - Red, Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
          Cool Greys 1-5
          Summer sun, Gold & Orange
Hair - Raw Sienna & Sleigh Bells
Rudolph hat - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Cocoa with some red stickles on the nose!
A little Honeydew to shade the fur and wings.

I hope you like this card and will join in with our challenge which will run until the 15th Jan. I hope you get lots of craft goodies from Santa and some time to play with them!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: