Sunday 19 February 2017

We have Undeniable Chemistry


Morning -  Today I am showing you the card I have made using Prof Dummkopf and I have combined this with papers from Taylored Expressions - Formula For Love paper collection and My Favourite things "Undeniable Chemistry" Diea and stamps.






I used the dies to create a shaker topper with the Chemistry bottles and filled them with Doodlebug chunky glitter (I learnt my lesson from my last shaker card and didn't overfill them but maybe I should have placed a little more in them!! Need to find that happy medium!!


I used MFT scalloped edge dies to cut a  stripe of red mirri just to separate the two different patterned papers and also MFT dies to make the connection tubes. I used the stamp saying "We have awesome chemistry"as a greeting inside the card.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the Prof. -
Skin - Usual
Jacket shaded with Blue Grey 1 & 2
Hair, Clipboard, Pants & shoes - Cool Greys
Jumper - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy.
Tie - Black & Magenta
Shirt -  Baby Pink & Cerise. 
 
All from me for now - 
Have a great day, 
Liz (:(|)x


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the embellishments Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant perfect papers and embellishments for this great stamp he's fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, This is a wonderful card, such a great image and a very clever card design - you have such brilliant ideas!
    Hope all is well.
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete