Friday 21 April 2017

Stamping Bella Happy Birthday Wife

Hello -  I was asked to make this card for a collegues wife for her Birthday. This image from Stamping Bella just seemed perfect! She is called Opal the Optimist
I printed the image and then die cut the edge using a My Favourite things Scalloped stitched basic edge 2 collection.

The stripey and patterned paper I have used for the background is from My Minds Eye Market St Ashbury Heights collection. I used some ribbon from my stash and die cut a gold Happy Birthday sentiment using a Lawn fawn die and attached this over the ribbon. I also used a Craftwork Cards panel saying "for my wife" and layered this up with flags and attached under a pink resin flower.
Finally I added a couple of puffy Freckled Fawn hearts and some glaze to the bottle and glass.

To colour Opal I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Usual
Flowers - Poppy, Cerise and baby pink
Dress - Aquamarine, Oasis, Turquoise & Marine
Drink - Mango & Baby pink
Seamist over the bottle
Hair - Cinnamon, Raw Sienna & Henna

Thanks for stopping by to look at my Blog - I would love you to leave a note so I know you have visited!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant stamp this is all gorgeous bet your colleague loved it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete