Wednesday 5 July 2017

Enchanted Ocean shaker card

Hello -  Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Going Digital. I have used this fab image called Enchanted Ocean 
I have used the digital coloured image and also the background paper. I have added my own die cut seaweed and fishes using dies from Marianne Collectable . I decided this was a perfect image to make into a shaker card and added clear thread to both the Mermaid and diver so the appear to float around in the card. I added Doodlebug sequins and glitter but learning from past mistakes I didn't add to much! The front panel was created used acetate and around the frame I tied a co-ordinating blue ribbon. Finally I added the Best Fishes using Doodlebug letters.



I think I have always avoided digital images to some extent... But this challenge has really made me think twice about using them. You can still get really creative with what you do with them! We would love to see your creations and look as the fabulous prize... 
 
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/ 
All from me for now - Why not pop over to The Paper Shelter challenge and see what the rest of the talented DT have made. 
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. just gorgeous I love this underwater scene so clever Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the rest of the talented DT have made.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete