Sunday 20 August 2017

Koalaty Pun!!

Morning - How cool is this Dude?? So cool - it's his name! This is Keith the Cool Koala 
And you know how much I love a pun... so I hope you agree this is a "Koalaty" card... you get it??

I die cut the edge of the card with a Puffy cloud die from Lawn Fawn and covered the corner of the base card with green spotty paper from My Favourite Things - Just delightful Citrus paper. I cut a balloon shape from the same paper.
I used 3d foam to attach Keith and the balloon and used a thin black marker pen to make it look like he was holding the balloon.
I used Doodlebug Love letters sticker to spell out "Koalaty" and the other words are from Harolds ABC alphabet stamps which I stamped with black ink
I used a little bit of white  and black pen to add some little details.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Keith's fur - Cool Grey 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 with a little Black
Ears - Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink & Antique Pink
Eyes - Pear Green.

I would like to enter Keith the Cool Koala into the following challenges -

Have a "Koalaty" day!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: