Wednesday 16 August 2017

When Pigs Fly.

Hello- The DT are back from a little summer break over at The Paper shelter -  New challenge starts today over on the blog #305and the theme is Punches and dies

I've used this funny image called When Pigs fly 


I cut a square card into a round card base and die cut the tree boarder using a Lawn Fawn die on some glazed bazzill. I glued some cloud patterened paper from Echo Park Summer days collection and then cut them all to shape to match the round base.
I used punches to make the cloud from swiss dot bazzil and glued these so they overhang the edge of the card. I coloured the pig and bird with promarkers and then used an acetate strip to attach the pig to appear to fly and move around. I covered his wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen in clear.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the images -
Pig - Pastel Pink & Antique pink with Warm grey hooves and shading on his wings.
Bird - Warm Grey 1,2,3 & 5 with a Gold beak.

It was quite a quick and simple on to make so give it a try.
And dont forget you can win this great prize -}
See you all again soon, Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic image wonderful card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, this definitely a card which is right for the phrase Pigs can fly, its stunning, I love how youve used the punched edges and your diecuts a gorgeous, the end result is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant what a fab design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I covered his wings with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen in clear.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete