Friday 15 September 2017

All dressed new challenge September

Hello -  Today is the start of the new monthly challenge at All Dressed Up and I have used one of the stamps designed by Wendy for LDRS and this one is called What's your style - Ready to party. I stamped the image with Memento ink and cut around her.


I used a  My Favourite things dies  double stitched oval die to cut panels from Simple stories Vintage Bliss paper pad. I cut a strip of yellow ribbon and glued them both in position. I added a greeting from Pebbles and some enamel dots from My Minds Eye Hello Gorgeous collection.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush & Sleigh Bells
Dress - Rose Peach, Soft Peach & Light Fawn
Tights - Warm grey 1 to 4
I edged her with Aquamarine and used a little gold on her buttons.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

I hope you will all play along and don't forget we still have our special Childrens crafting challenge running.
See you all soon,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment