Sunday 10 September 2017

Ben's 40th Birthday

Hello - Today is my Husbands (still odd saying that!) 40th Birthday and I have planned a surprise trip for us in the near future to a Glamping lodge. It is luxury under canvas!! When Dr Digi released this new image - Well I just knew it was perfect for his Birthday card... This image is called Rub-A-Dud-Dub




 And these are the inspiration photos of the lodge!! How amazing does this look... The only thing I'm worried about is the weather but there is a log burning stove to keep us warm so fingers crossed it stays dry!





 I hope it is a fab as it looks but all the reviews suggest it will be!!! I'll let you know when I've been!!
Happy Birthday Ben and here's to a lovely relaxing break.
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic carrd. Have a great time the photos look amazing Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete