Friday 1 September 2017

New hair do - FB Challenge

Hello - There is a brand new challenge starting on the All Dressed Up Facebook page and the theme is simply - Square cards! Easy right!!
I have used this gorgeous image called New Hair Do. I printed it large and kept it as the focal point for the card.



I covered the base card with spotty paper from Echo park dots and stripes collection and then mounted the image onto Gold Mirri. I used the same papers to cut two little flags along with a red Mirri flag. On the middle one I stuck a Gold puffy heart from Freckled Fawns. I used a Happy Birthday rub on from Pebbles.

I used these Promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice with Cocktail pink cheeks.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush, Sleigh Bell & Raw Sienna
Bow - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy.
Warm Grey 1 & 2 to shade the top.

Hope to see lots of entries!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment