Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy Christmas you Filthy Animal!

Ok so I am cheating a little as I am kind of using last weeks idea and doing it again but this time I used Double Bass Dougs christmas hat on Cuddly Critters Pig. 
I just couldn't get this saying out of my head! Its a christmas classic of a film to quote though. I did toy with the idea of putting the hat on the grumpy gorilla but figured a festive pig  was more in keeping with Christmas (I love crackling and pork pies and pigs in blankets etc...)

So the last minute dash is on to get all my christmas cards made and as usual it all my family cards that get left till last!!


The papers are all from Pebbles Holly Jolly papers and I used Lawn Fawn Harolds Abc stanps to do the greeting. The Merry Christmas is a die cut from green mirri. The Image panel and the mount are die cut from My favourite things double stitched oval dies.

I used promarkers to colour the image -
Baby Pink and Blossom with Warm grey 3 for shading.
Hat - Poppy, ruby & Burgundy with Leaf green and emerald.
Eyes - Powder blue and cloud blue
Bell - Gold and Canary.

Hope you like him and you still have time to get more cards made... keep going?!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment