Sunday 4 March 2018

Derek Clapton

Morning - How are you all doing in the snowy weather and storms... I know its been horrendous for so many but we have had so little of the extreme weather - I feel a bit aggrieved that we have had hardly any of it and not much snow!! But seriously I hope you are all staying safe and using the terrible cold to remain inside and create...

So this week I have coloured Derek Clapton and teamed him with some music themed paper and a greeting from Pebbles. We all know that special person who loves to air guitar to there favourite music.  


I used these copics to colour Derek -

Hope you like this card and stay safe in the cold snow and ice.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous I just love your design and these stamps always make me smile. Glad you missed the worst of the weather I wish it was us here in the NE we couldn't get out after Monday night went shopping for essential yesterday and managed to get out its been dreadful. We stayed warm, drank wine and I crafted so not that bad really Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete