Thursday 15 March 2018

Magical Bee-day

Afternoon - there is a New challenge at All Dressed Up and I have used Busy Little Bee for this months Always anything goes theme. I teamed her with some bee paper & Yellow from Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection. I also used some black and white striped paper from My Favourite things and some stripey ribbon. I stamped the greeting from Mama Elephant and added a yellow resin flower button.

Busy Little Bee
I added some diamond stickles to her wings and coloured the image using these copics & Promarkers
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & Spice.
Hair - YR31, E33, E35, E47, E37
Clothes - Y15 & Y21, 100, C7 & C5
Wings & Tutu - B000, B00, B02
Headband -  YG11 & YG23

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Creative Moments - For a girl
Catch the bug - All creatures big and small

I hope you will join in our challenge and play with these lovely images from All Dressed up that you can get here on ETSY. 
Thanks for stopping by. Id love you to leave a comment so I can thank you for visiting.
Liz (:(|)x

8 comments:

  1. Your card is super adorable. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and love the bees. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Natures Wonders Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think, that's it will be a magical Birthday wit Your card :)

    Thank You for joinig us at Creative Moments Challenge. DT Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project thanks so much for joining us for our March Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai this is so very cute Lilibet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's challenge, Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and great card...now following you.xx
    💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete